Coral Cliff Senior Sales Manager
The Senior Sales Manager is personally responsible for the continuous growth of venue sales. You must consistently meet sales goals while developing relationships with travel industry professionals. You must proactively seek appropriate business opportunities through a combination of prospecting, networking, outside sales calls, and direct sales to achieve revenue goals. You are responsible for generating new business while maintaining contact with existing clients.
- The Senior Sales Manager creates and executes sales strategies designed to generate new business and maintain existing relationships.
- Works with industry influencers including resort, convention & tourist board and event planning professionals.
- Conducts targeted and meaningful client visits to build sales.
- Identifies business potential, closes business, overcomes objections, negotiates, up-sells and understands client’s needs.
- The Senior Sales Manager must effectively work the pipeline of inquir+E53ies, prospects, tentative and definite events.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Coral Cliff group sales products. Improves sales strategies and delivers upon pre-determined goals.
- Participates in various organizations and attends networking events to maintain high visibility and to promote Coral Cliff.
- Promptly follow up on all customer calls and inquires in an efficient and expedient manner.
- Prepare status and period end reports for management team.
- Reports include action-plans, customer lead generation, and sales tracking.
- Tourism Industry experience is essential.
- This is a full time position that requires flexibility, including the ability to work weekends, holidays and a varied schedule.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of related work experience to be considered.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record